Shared with compassion and love humanity
shared for the anncestor and the coming anncestor
07939 076 033 / 020 8698 8138
Thursday January 6th, 2011
Warm Greetings Dr. Jewel,
I’d like to start off by saying, it is a great honour and privilege to join forces with you, and work alongside yourself, and I’m looking forward to us building a long term working relationship together for the future.
This letter is to regain clarity as to where we all stand, in terms of our original business agreement which commenced on 12thOctober 2010 via conference call.
Originally, the terms we (Maat Foundation) agreed upon were under the following terms:
1) We were to pay for yourself (Dr. Jewel) and your CEO’s (Marilyn Charlot’s) air travel.
2) We were to pay for yourself (Dr. Jewel) and your CEO’s (Marilyn Charlot’s)hotel accommodation.
3) We were to pay for any food or expenditure whilst you were visiting the UK.
4) You agreed that no additional charge would be made for your speaking at the conference itself – original date confirmed was in November, but then it was subsequently changed to 19th December 2010.
Subsequently, money was transferred to your account to purchase tickets for yourself (Dr. Jewel) and your CEO (Marilyn Charlot) in the amount of $1,564.36 (£1,.10.53). We also secured a venue (JK Banqueting Suites) for the 19th December at £500, as well as, secured hotel accommodation (Holiday Express Croydon) with a £205 deposit.
So far a total of £1,705.00 had been spent to secure your visit here in the UK between 16-20th, 2010, inclusive of your delivery of the ‘Higher Consciousness Conference’ on Sunday 19th December, 2010.
Further on, there were some additional changes, which were termed as follows:-
1) Marilyn was now bringing her son Phillippe with her on the trip to London, then onto Luxor
2) Marilyn would be responsible for ALL expenditure pertaining to her son.
3) Any additional room was reserved to ensure Marilyn and her son had privacy, increasing the deposit to £339.
4) Marilyn Charlot confirmed that she would pay for ALL expenses – including cost of hotel accommodation (her own room hire), as her son was now travelling.
Unfortunately, and due to unforeseen circumstances with yourself, the mis-management of your CEO, we were advised on 15thDecember that you did not have the necessary documents (visa/passport) to travel on 16th December, 2010. Nor did you have the funds to alter your flight tickets.
You (Dr. Jewel) emailed myself (Ernest) and Jahdusha, asking if we could assist you on an URGENT and EMERGENCY basis. You asked us to assist with the following and in same order;-
1) Change your arrival date from 16th to potentially 18th December – arriving 19th, but this didn’t happen, as you were unable to obtain your Visa on time. Please note, Marilyn had asked us numerous occasions to deposit the monies necessary to alter your flight dates, without confirming your Visa first hand, and we could have potentially lost more money. However, fortunately, we resisted because of our anxiety regarding the mis-management on Marilyn Charlot part.
2) Marilyn subsequently flew to London with her son Phillippe, but without you (Dr. Jewel). Phillippe subsequently used the hotel reservation on your behalf. Utilizing the total deposit of £339, incurring additional costs of £65 = Total of £405.
3) Marilyn was unaware that you had to travel from New York to Connecticut to pick up your new passport. Jahdusha subsequently stepped in and organised transportation by means of her step- Father, to take you to the Connecticut Passport Office.
4) Marilyn disclosed to Jahdusha that she would have to cancel your (Dr. Jewel’s) tickets to Luxor, as she (Marilyn) did not anticipate you would make the flight. Jahdusha queried if you (Dr. Jewel) was aware, and Marilyn advised no, as you were not able to pick up calls, as you were on the train returning from a second trip to Connecticut on the train, and concluded she had to cancel it, as it was proving impossible to find you a flight to get you to London in time to connect with your flight to Luxor on Mon 21stDecember 2010.
5) Marilyn then cancelled ALL of your flights without your permission.
6) You then emailed myself (Ernest) and Jahdusha, asking us to assist you in manifesting your vision of being in Egypt, at which point, you were still unaware of your own flights being cancelled from London to Luxor. Please note, when we originally agreed to change your flight dates, we anticipated a fee of approximately £500-£1000, because it was only pertaining to NY-LON and LON-NY. You advised that you would furnish us with some e-books to help cover the airfare costs. However, since coming to this agreement, Marilyn took it upon herself to cancel your ENTIRE flight itinerary without your knowledge. Therefore, your WHOLE flight itinerary had to be re-booked in order for you to be able to fly to Egypt, as well as, present the Conference here in the UK. Due to it being during the holiday season, the airfares have been/are very high.
7) On 20th December 2010, Jahdusha called in a favour from a friend who is a Manager at a Corporate Travel Agency, please note, the gentleman is not usually allowed to book commercial flights under any circumstances. He risked his job, to perform the favour for Jahdusha, knowing that this was the ONLY way possible to have gotten you on the last flight available in order for you to connect and catch your cruise in Luxor.
With his kind assistance, we managed to get you a brand new flight itinerary. 20th Dec New York to London. 20th Dec London to Daho, 21st Dec Daho to Luxor – 31st Dec Luxor-Daho, 31st Dec Daho to London, then 9th January London-New York – costing a TOTAL of £4, 500 ($6,984.92).
8) At the time of rebooking your entire flight itinerary, you agreed to extend your stay here in the UK to promote your Balancing Program, to assist in creating the funds necessary to refund the monies loaned from myself to you, in order for you to go to Egypt and present the Conference. You also agreed, that you would furnish us with 50 Limited edition e-book CD’s with the Balancing Program presentation, as well as, 10 e-books, which come to a total value of £2,150 ($3,332.69). However, sales have not taken off due to asking price of £40.
9) A second box of 50 e-books was received by Jahdusha, and this entire box of e-books was given to you on Weds 5thJanuary.
10) Today 6th January 2011. Originally, when we were to change your flight arrival dates, and not your entire itinerary, due to passport issues. I asked my son, if he would loan me the money necessary. I advised it would be approximately £1,000 or so. He agreed. However, because of the emergency nature of having to purchased a whole new itinerary on such short notice, I was in strong doubt that he would agree to pay that amount of money (£4,500), especially, as he would want to know why it was £4,500 just to come from New York to London. He would not appreciate paying for you to go to Egypt or any other flights, other than coming to the UK to perform the Conference. Therefore, I used his credit card details to buy you the tickets without his permission. As it stands now, my son has become aware the money has been taken out of his account, and the transaction of purchasing the tickets has been reported as fraud. I advised him that it was myself who borrowed the money, and intended to pay him back before the end of your tour.
He is willing not to proceed with his claim of fraud, if he receives the monies owed to him in full by Saturday the latest.
I take full responsibility of my action and am in the process of resolving this issue with my son. However, if this fraud claim goes ahead, it could potentially result in your ticket being cancelled.
As it stands TOTAL FUNDS owed to MaatFoundationTherapies.com as at 7th January 2011 is as follows:
Marilyn’s hotel deposit £339 + £65 telephone fees £404.00
Deposit for Hall on (19th Dec) £500.00
New Flight Itinerary for Dr. Jewel £4,500.00
TOTAL: £5,404.00 (US$8, 356.97)
Acc maat mind therapy natwest bank
Ekundayo nelson-homiah: natwest west wickham branch kent 33 high street west wickham BR4 OWH
: SWIFT CODE NWBKGB2L
Please note, the money made from advance ticket sales was used to purchase your original first tickets, as well as, the hall, hotel accommodation, PA system, food, expenses etc. Any money collected at the door, has been handed over to the individuals who loaned us the money to put on the Conference, therefore, your kind consideration and assistance in manifesting the monies to clear the above, would be greatly appreciated.
Yes buisness will be much smother, fruitful, clear and focus between us for the future.