Come and Join Ma’at Foundation Therapies at the Ealing Summer Festival 2013.
Grab your family and friends and head to Ealing’s parks over summer to laugh, dance and be entertained at Ealing Summer Festivals.
For the first time in 2013, Ealing Blues Festival will span across two days and offer more fantastic local and international acts than ever before. Now the biggest dedicated blues event in Britain, the festival brings together a range of acts that offer a variety of blues styles.
Blues legends Dr Feelgood will headline the festival, along with a number of established and upcoming musical masterminds.
- Dates:Saturday 20 July 2013 and Sunday 21 July 2013
- Time:Gates open at 1.30pm, show runs from 2-10.30pm
- Location:Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, Ealing W5
- Entry:£5 per person, per day or £8 per person for both days. Children aged 12 and under are free. Pay at the gates on the day.
Ealing Jazz Festival is back for its 29th year and promises show-stopping music from dozens of local and international acts, that will light up the big-top tent in Walpole Park.
Enjoy five days of fantastic music, with big band favourites, funky Latin tunes, jazz and funk fusion, bebop, hard bop, contemporary jazz and more.
- Dates:24-28 July 2013
- Times:24 July – gates open at 6pm, show runs from 7.30-10.30pm. 25 July – gates open at 5pm, show runs from 5.45-10.30pm. 26 July, 27 and 28 July – gates open at 1.30pm, show runs from 2-10.30pm.
- Location:Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, Ealing W5 5QE
- Entry:£4 per person, per day on 24 and 25 July. £5 per person, per day on 26-28 July. £8 weekend ticket per person for 27 and 28 July. Children aged 12 and under are free. Pay at the gates on the day.